How to purchase a ticket:
- Select the date that you would like to join us.
- Choose which package(s) best suits you/your party
- You will be given a ticket confirmation number to bring with you.
- You may either print the confirmation or provide the confirmation code with your ID
- Tickets are also available at the door.
How long are purchased tickets valid for?
- If you cannot make it on the date that you selected, your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Please note that if you are joining us on a date other than the one selected when purchasing the ticket that your entrance is subject to availability.
Where can tickets be redeemed?
- Tickets are valid at the minus5° location selected when purchasing the ticket.
- A Valid Photo ID that matches the information on the tickets must be provided.
- Some dates may not be available due to routine Ice Maintenance, Private Parties and Media Events. These occasions may prevent access to the Ice Bar. Please check our calendar for the most up-to-date hours of operation for each
Refunds or cancellations:
- All purchases are final unless the minus5 location that you chose is closed due to ice maintenance, a private event or filming.
- In the event that an unexpected Ice Maintenance, Private Party or Media Event pops up after you have purchased tickets for a specific date, we will do our best to inform you ahead of time and you will be given the option to adjust your date or you may request a refund.