TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to minus5experience.com, the website of M5 Management Company. Minus5 provides its services and products to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Minus5experience.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Minus5 Ice Bar services or product purchases via the web site, you also will be subject to the terms and conditions applicable to such service or business.
- Tickets have no cash value
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
- Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from the official minus5 Website or other authorized points of sale.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. M5 Management Company reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- minus5 reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- Tickets are valid for 6 Month’s from the date of purchase.
- A Photo ID that matches the ticket purchaser’s information is required for admission.
- Tickets do not guarantee entry at any specific time or date. Please refer to our calendar of events for the most up to date schedule of minus5 activities.
- All ticket sales are final unless the minus5 location that you chose is closed due to ice maintenance, a private event or filming.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase tickets into minus5 Monte Carlo
- You will receive a separate email containing your ticket information. If you do not receive an email with your ticket information please contact us.
When you visit minus5experience.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of minus5experience.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of minus5experience.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of M5 Management or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register or complete a transaction on our website.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, maybe used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 30 July 2014